Sunday, March 1, 2009

A busy week

I think I could make that the title of my blog most weeks! As you know, Abby was baptized yesterday. It was a great day and she seemed to enjoy it all, especially the fun afterwards at our house! She is a great little girl and we are glad to have her in our family.

I have just been tired all week and now it looks like I'm coming down with a cold, so hopefully it doesn't work it's way around the house! Luckily I already have a doctor appointment tomorrow so if there's any other sickness going on we should catch it then.

Jessica had a great birthday. She got a dollhouse and loves to pull it out and play with all the pieces. Maybe it will stay in her room eventually! She also got a twin bed - she's actually been in the crib - and loves her princess sheets. The best part was that she is actually staying in her bed every night. All my other kids had at least a few nights of crazy in and out for hours on end. She just snuggles into her bed and sings along with her Primary cd. Now to get her potty trained....

It was fun to have grandma Heaton here. We got a little mending done even! Thanks for visiting!

I can't think of anything else to write - boring today! Have a great week!

No comments: