Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

Eric started preschool this week. I think he's enjoying it and I haven't heard about any major problems (or any problems for that matter!). He loves to talk about what the snack was and what he learned about. He has school on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday he go to go to Chuck E. Cheese with Reid. He was getting a nasty cold, so he wasn't feeling 100%, but he did get 345 tickets!

Abby got to go there with Reid on Friday and she came out of it with over 700 tickets! I think Reid found a game that gave out LOTS of tickets if you figured out how to win it. Kim went bowling with Reid on Thursday and had a good time. They were supposed to go mini-golfing, but for some odd reason the place was closed.

On Saturday we went to "Touch a Truck". You get to sit in various city vehicles, fire trucks, police cars, etc... and pretend you are driving and even honk the horn. They have a bouncy house and lots of other little booths for water conservation, wearing helmets, car seat safety, etc... I think Eric really had a good time.

We also cleaned the garage on Saturday. Amazing what a little moving and organizing can do! Now to clean out the freezer . . .

3 comments:

D and S Heaton said...

And I will leave it up to you, dear daughter, to talk about YOUR Chuck E Cheese experience :)
XOXO
Dad

Que Sera said...

Sounds like Eric is growing up! I am glad Reid is able to take time each day for his little girls and boys. I remember Dad reading to me or watching movies. Those were always good memories.

Aud Pod said...

Thanks dad :) Yes, I was carded at Chuck E Cheese when I was 16. The dollar store was a much cheaper option that day!